Ok... its been a few days since my last post, but don't worry-- I'm still in Love with my notebook. I must say this one is a little different from my other pieces. I also intend to post some surreal/fictional poetry (any one who knows me KNOWS I love vampiric shit!!!) so stay tuned. This one got my juices flowing so enjoy. I know my sister would be proud. Thanks for the 'push a n*gga off the balcony' inspiration Meeks. You the sh*t ;)
So here we go with the bull shit again
Many stand with you, but those standing are not necessarily for you
How can you try to mend a fabric hole with words from the beginning that result in the end?
Ready to stop and then start over again--
Damn you try my patience
Waitin'... waitin'...
Deciding finally to push you through my lyric filter like I pour water through my Brita
I don't even know why it was me I thought you had considered
Easy to remember, but easier to forget-cha
Keep on pushin' that piece that won't fit into the Jigsaw's center
Keep knocking on wood and bound to get a splinter-- that is You
Why do the smallest pricks hurt the most?
Very little blood but excruciating pain
Feeling like a foreign disease strain that has chosen me as its host
Feedin off my brain, got me hallucinatin' that we were close
Maybe I am clever, or maybe I am truly lame (like you secretly think)
But its whatever I choose, I can't let you push me to the brink of extinction
Regardless if I go willingly or not, this is my distinction
World renown or straight underground, what was once lost now is found in Queen B
Choose to follow or don't fuckin' follow me
Better look through the glass cuz' as my Grandma would say
'Honey, its clear as a bell!'
So when I am done with you, you would prefer to take up residence in the depths of hell
With or For, no time is left for you to tell
Never had enough rope to draw from this Queen's deep wel--
l of never-ending thoughts
Well thought-- well... I thought...
But whateva-- whatever I thought is not
My patience and calm demeanor has been shot
Pullin out the sawed off shotty-- I spray your entire body
Leave the blood that leaks into the carpet hot
I bet that a sinister smile on my face as you pass away-- your last vision-- is not something you would have ever in your wildest dreams thought
Choke on your blood, cough and exhale blood mixed with snot
Haunt me if you please-- its just confirms that even in death I cannot be forgot...
Queen Poetess B (BLF) Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
No comments:
Post a Comment