Monday, May 11, 2009

Prelude

Just For Play

I've already played with the idea

And everything I intend to have my way

My goal is to completely satisfy you

But don't be afraid-- it just for play

I envision your nakedness stepping out of the shower

Your shoulders glisten as you are dripping wet

Just the idea written on this very page

Makes my heart ache and my legs rest-less

Staring into my eyes, you reach for the oil for your body

Just watching the movements in every action made

Cause my inner walls to throb as if you were already inside me

I motion with my hands, and mouth the words 'No.'

My eyes drink in your body's vast measure

I grab the bottle, advising you that I shall do the honors

For doing you this favor will bring me much pleasure...

You growl a low mmmmmmm…

You lick your lips-- dayum your smile is so sexy

I know I have influenced your mind

So now I need to remind your body to never forget me

I massage your scalp, upper body and toward lower regions

Bathing your skin lightly, I renew you with oil

I am loving the way you still blush at my gentle touch

Though I can see the south is on the up-rise in turmoil

You lightly kiss my cheek, give my lobe an intoxicating lick

All promises of upstanding behavior discarded—that plan has been foiled

Your hand's fall lightly upon mine as I continue your body's work

You smile that sexy-- tryna cheat these rules of the game

Teasing licks here and there as you begin to lift the lace edges of my shirt

I remove the thin barrier shielding your eyes from what you desire to see

I kiss your forehead to remind you--baby look, but don't touch…

Then lie you down to rub nourishment into your feet

I rise to stand before you

In one swift motion you sit up and lie back fast with me crashing on top

My mind is saying "...no, not yet..."

But my body cries "...yes...please, don't stop..."

My mouth is covered by the fervor of your lips--

Damn the butterflies in my stomach left from the touch of your tongue

I kiss a trail down your chest

Lick your nipples first this... then that one...

Once reaching the top of a trail so happy, beginning with your navel

You moan deep despite yourself in anticipation

Your once calm composure is becoming undone-- completely unstable

From the rest of this scenario I shall refrain to say

After all, baby, it’s just for play anyway...

Queen Poetess B

BLF 5/11/09 ©

No comments: