raw today yall... what a treat... fuck you, pay me, nigga...
(Ring-ring…ring-ring…)
‘Hello?’
…Hello. This is Love calling
I’m glad to finally reach you at home
I’ve been trying to reach you for some time now
You’ve been unavailable for much too long
I can see you have been behind
The last few cycles of billing
And with the late fee charges stacked against you
I hope, today, I find you willing
And cooperative to set up a payment plan
Get your payments up to date
We’ll help you take care of the ‘out-standing’
We want to help improve your credit rate
I would love to remove the penalties
That got your bill so sky-high
But your balance has been rolling
So in this bed, you’ll have to lie
We will require the ‘First Month’s Love’
To be paid in 'Straight-Stroke Cash'
We don’t accept personal dick-checks and promises
So we’ll have to tax it from dat ass
You get no ‘Shit-talkin Credit’
You’re only as good as the Love Duckets placed on the table
Don’t forget your lick interest every due date
You’ll find it’s wet measure just below the navel
Also, the ‘Love Fetish Fee’
A new charge added during the Congress of Love’s Session
Hey, we had to come up with a way
To mitigate Love lost during this recession
So, we now require that each finger be dipped in the hotness of your mouth
Finger-tips baptized with your tongue
Don’t forget the pedicured toes
Lick each one—one by one by one…
I have to sign you up for automatic payments
A schedule of deductions from your Love account
You gotta be on time and on point
Much consideration must be given when Love is owed in this amount
Better check your outside expenditures
There will be no frivolous Love available to be spent by you
And you must abide by this arrangement
Attribute that to the balance of outstanding Love due
So, I’ll lay back on this bed of silk chocolate
I know your Love pocket is getting ready to be pulled
But you won’t be done with my drowning ledger
Until that balance is paid in full…
Queen Poetess B 5/4/09 ©
No comments:
Post a Comment