I stuff my mouth with physical food
Whilst my mind continues to starve
I consume nourishment for the physical
But the treatment for the cerebral
has been set in the distance off too far
I am content with money spent
Besides, this mutated water eases my pain
Helps me hide from the monster
Lurking within the shadows of my brain
Damn-- I must be insane
Can never be the same
No one takes this shit here serious
Hunger fed by my pen
My lyricism leaves me delirious
Fantasy is merely frivolous
Leaving behind the residue of HOPE
I kick that bitch in the fucking face
Shove Hope-Bull-Shit down her throat
Come on-- you gotta know
Deep down inside you feelin' me tho
Knowing every inch of a particular surface
Can't raise me from this new low
So I eat this physical bull-shit
placed upon my expensive plate
Cuz the nagging hunger
I poorly attempt to sate
Kindly, I request the bill
I must depart before I overindulge
The waiter hands me the leather leaflet
The balance due, is still Love...
Queen Poetess B 5/5/09 ©
No comments:
Post a Comment