Got a meeting at 11 o'clock
Though I listen to the concerns to secure the homeland
Its you that can never be forgot...
All day long-- my clock will tic-toc
Only to wait to be resumed in our mental lip-lock
Yea, u still so fresh that I smell you thru the zip-loc
Always and forever, I want to be the Hip that makes Hip Hop's
Heart stop
Maybe one day he wont have to keep checking the time on the phone
No more will he be resolved to remain out of the zone
Aint no danger-- I told u bout a stranger--
Stranger things have happ-end;
but since I took it out the bag
Its kinda hard to fit back-in...
Dont know how -- and dont know when-- I was put in this position; but you only live once, so baby Im tryna do my liv-in...
Never sorry for the mental notes that are staccato-- with mellifluousness I kiss-dem
I have died a thousand deaths at your hands...your ressurection is indeed a blessin
If only for you to tell me you wont be able to withstand the Queen's zone
I have to be alright--busy busy-- because I will always be left alone
Until HE is resigned to call his child home...
Queen Poetess B © 5/14/09 BLF
No comments:
Post a Comment