She has been released from prison; she has been relieved of her pain and her day to day struggle... but this has bought me little comfort in the past days knowing I must continue in her absence. I do though, because I can still hear her fussing at me to stop worrying about everything! :) I don't think her voice will ever leave me, so I pray it never does. I have so much to say, but am ill equipped at the moment. But I draw comfort from the love of friends and family-- their well wishes. It may seem simple enough, but I have begun to rebuild myself with the following thought from a friend I read only yesterday:
This chapter of your life may be met with bereavement and hard times, but in the midst of this storm, you will find a healing like no other. A healing that will make you the strong woman little girls aspire to be. My prayers are with you...
You will never know how much that has meant to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment