There are the rudest people on DC's Metro rail system.
Yesterday, I boarded the crowded Red Line at Gallery Place. While most in the crowd were taking the usual 'baby-steps' in order to shuffle aboard before the doors closed, there was this one b*tch (yea, I dont know why I cant let go of that one) white, about 40-ish that tried to walk straight through me and another woman (older, also white) that were holding onto the pole. Now, this heiffa did not say excuse me and damn near strong armed her way between us, almost knocking the other woman down. I wanted to stab that hoe in the face with my ink pen (I was writing :)) and the lady in front of me was like "Wow, isn't she rude?!" The only thing that prevented me from going on her ass was the fact that I was on a public train that could very well contain some people I work with or know me. I really had to resist the urge to hurl all types of 'B*tches' at her, but that was what the Devil wanted from me, and of course to break my train of thought with my reclaimed addiction to writing. She just got inducted into the 'N*gga Holocaust' because she was straight ignorant. I dont know why people act like they never caught Metro before!
With that said, I am loving the product I am coming up with on "Why I Hip-Hop in Neo-Soul". Yo I could go on forever on that note, but that is a whole different post.
BLF 4/1/2009 ©
3 comments:
OOOOhhhhh I feel you. I had a similar experience this morning. I'm on the left side of the escalator walking down and I see that my train is arriving. Right before I get to the last two steps on the escalator, this white kid jumps in front of me from the right side of the escalator where he was standing. There was no space between me and the person in front of me so he just wedged his way in front of me so I PUSHED HIS BITCH ASS!!! THATS RIGHT!!! I PUSHED HIS ASS!!! Felt good too! We both missed the damn train messing with his ass. But, it felt good to push him and see him stumble.
I KNOW THATS RIGHT!!! METRO RAGE, DAMN IT!!! LOL
Post a Comment