Feel free to Hate on Me
Baby its all over your face
You exercised what small power you had over me
But there is No One who can stand in My place
Yea, you two fat b*tches
And I ain't forgot the skinny bitch orchestrator
Just my presence in your space is a reminder
Of how much you HATE HER, you f*ckin' hater
Every time we cross paths, your face carries such a scowl
I smile cuz I despise you, I spite you
Because my God is the one with the power
Two complainin' ass hoes
With no class, no taste
One of the main reasons you hate me is because of my skinny waist
But you can't take my mind
You cant stifle my blessings received
All you can do is mug it out, so Please
Feel free to hate on Me
I already understand your thinking
I have not forgotten how petty you can be
By my Success is my Revenge
And sweetie, feel free to hate on Me
Do it now, do it later, babe
There will be plenty of time
No matter what you do, or what you have said
He has shown me that Victory is mine
I don't bother with 'formal pretenses'
As far as I am concerned
NONE of you b*tches exist
I am refreshed and I am renewed
And I relish the fact that you hate on this
I don't need any of you either way
Oh, but your hate really fuels my fire
The hate daggers you throw my way
Will have you b*tches in early Hater Retirement
So lift up your stomachs, b*tch avert your eyes because here comes my sashay
Nothing you can do can EVER stifle me
Cuz you a hatin' ass bitch anyway...
BLF 4/8/2009 ©
No comments:
Post a Comment