I find it absolutely amazing... to know that I have all this work that I have completely forgotten about! This one was for my grandmother, who passed away in 2003.
A beautiful person you were,
With a kind and loving soul,
You will always be remembered
For your generous heart of gold.
I remember your favorite sayings,
That rings your voice familiar in my ears,
Those words that once brought laughter,
Now only bring happy tears.
Unfortunately you had to leave us,
But only physically, did you go away,
We may not be able to look upon you,
But the memory of you will forever stay.
So, I guess this is goodbye,
You no longer have to suffer,
And when I think of you, dear Grandma,
I'll think of how much I loved ya.
I'll truly miss your smile,
And I am so sorry you did part,
But I know that you are not gone
Because you will forever live in my heart.
BLF 4/13/2009 ©
No comments:
Post a Comment