Off the no BS, I am ill today. Allergies are kicking my ass, head feels stuffy, hard to swallow water, queasy stomach… I’m sick, son! But my illness has inspired the following…
I am physically ill
But I still lay these verses at will
No doctor able to prescribe medication for this skill
Its consummation will most assuredly kill
Congested in chest, stuffy in nose but verse through clouded thoughts I still feel
Unable to eat physically, so I make this written deliberation my meal
Eyes wince in pain as my stomach retches up nothing
But this constant flow tells me I’m onto something
Even within the crevices of a restless sleep, my prose is haunting
Only to wake up ill-- but still with my skill is quite daunting
My words can be heard, or shrugged off nonchalantly
Ain’t concerned with any negative words you spit, cuz my book will still want me
And I will dismiss you again with the stroke of my pen real promptly
Never allowing this shit storm of life to come in and taunt me
Even through half closed eyes, I lay this shit at will
Physically sick, but my head game remains mentally ill
Because…
Because…
I’m so Ill...literally :(
BLF 4/22/09 ©
1 comment:
its like that dwag...i'm lovin it and mad at the same time...lol, I love it but the entire time your insulting me with you talent! "I'm I'll...that you are" Get it!
Post a Comment