Sit back, relax and receive this mental orgasm reserved just for You
This Diva Poetess has never been so true
Never through-- still in tune
I define 'Make it do what it do'
Don't resist the desire to be pulled straight through
My Thoughts; I promised myself this package I'd deliver
And once I have finished, your legs will shake with after tremors
What a dilemma
Not wanting to read more, yet your eyes are glued to my prose
Your mental erection is a reminder of the right path I chose
Let it go, as I flow into your mind like menstruation
Listening to my Beat, nothing now can break my concentration
Mental elation, followed by each sentence's punctuation
And no one can take my gift that is My God's creation
The Surprise is already here, this metaphor I ride so deep
My words will recreate themselves in your dreams while you sleep
I spread my Mind's Eye wide, ready to receive this gift
No matter what challenges face me, these lyrics I will always spit
Don't forget-- this was in me long before I resurrected
Trials and tribulation had me feeling so dejected
And I let it shut me down
But with this gift I'll resound
Guaranteed to leave My mark on this world, nothing short of profound
The place is here, the time is now that I have chosen to reclaim my crown
Allow my words to seep deep, and receive this unique creation
Because there is no way you can turn down this Open Invitation.
BLF 3/30/2009 ©
No comments:
Post a Comment