Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dream Hints on Sunday

Sunday morning is proving to be the best day of the week; its the final day of relaxation before preparing to enter the work week, and it is also the first day of a new week. Sundays always are filled with much to do, but despite much lack of sleep over the course of the past few days, I still feel restless as I lie between the plush comforter of my king-sized bed beside my comatose lover. So up I go.

I am staying devoted to my cause (Money cyan't change Me...me a money changa--this is how I get motivated) and though I would love to be eating some bacon and eggs this morning with my coffee, I am instead getting full of nourishment provided through this pen therapy.

I had the most stupid dream (as always-- they never seem to make sense) this morning, and of course it was about me starting my new job tomorrow. For some reason, I am on the Metro, and I got off ONE stop before my destination (why? the hell if I know). So, when I get off the train, the platforms are crowded, and the exit I took was sort of like the exit in L'Enfant Plaza-- in the sense that you can get off and pretty much walk directly into a building with stores. The difference here was there was a food court at the bottom, and instead of retail stores being upstairs on the other levels, there were offices. So, I get off and I am walking into all of these offices, and random people are giving me work to do, trying to hand me papers and tell me where to go-- all the while I just am trying to find my way out (lol). So I am rushing through the offices, trying to get outside to the street so I can walk the rest of the way to my destination. Well, by the time I made it to the street, I saw a clock on the building of a bank and I was an hour and forty five minutes late on my first day; and I had no cell phone or money to make a phone call of the unexpected delay. Ironic how the mind likes to push your fears or concerns to the forefront of your mind while not conscious. That's the enemy, and what a pussy ass move. But I aint goin to lie; Imma wake my ass up extra early tomorrow to mitigate that possibility.

Despite the silly dreams, when conscious, I could not stop thinking about ideas for my blog (what is my bloggin problem??) I thought it would be cool do do a video blog maybe once a week, which could include teasers of my work. The only way to get my work out there is to stop being so concerned about the reaction. Its ass-damn-backwards and re-damn-diculous (so creative with the profanity) to entertain the reaction from others before I even do the work, feel me? So, I am going to notify all my people about my blog and try to use this as a platform for feedback.

If you are reading this, stick with me. And if you have subscribed-- much thanks for the support. Feel free to say what you like because I always will.

Stay tuned...because I am in love with my radio...

BLF 3/15/09 ©

1 comment:

J Spears said...

Sounds like you had a hell of a morning that day.