Monday, August 31, 2009

Pieces

smile
kiss
hands
touch
laugh

I love you.

smile,
kiss
hands...
laugh
touch

I need you.

smile
kiss
hands...
laugh.

a tiny joke is the remedy
like I need your heart spilled onto paper

Laugh.

tender touch, gentle smile
imagination runnin' wild...

Kiss.

I need it. I need you.
prelude to nothing
and we are too much of....
something else.
(I surrender...)

Smile.

because I prevent you from being better
but there's an understanding
just as your lungs need not be reminded to breathe...

Touch.

my mind, my heart, my soul
we are as eventual as our bodies and minds are destined to grow old...
never cold...

Laugh.

disguise your disbelief
journey away from me
whisper your truths upon air
never know if the wind will carry it there

Kiss...

away my torment
torture my flesh with your needing touch
producing a deep inhalation that makes you close your eyes, exhale and...

Smile.

satisfied.

no uneven comparison of percentages
even when our souls and possessions are vintage
so will be this Love.

Touch...
not my peices, but my whole.

my entirety.

Queen Poetess B Copyright © 2009

No comments: