Its My Time: I Am Poet B. Lee

I am Evolving Work of God, and my work mirrors my Evolution as a poet and song writer. I write all sorts of poetry, long poems, short ones, and the occasional haiku, but I tend to be more long winded than not. Hip-Hop, Spoken Word, Neo-Soul, R&B, Jazz, and Culture Music are a few of key inspirations. My true passion has always been for poetry, therefore, the works I have posted here represent the fruition of my imaginative mind.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Untitled

...@ Glenmont

powerlessness on top of the stress
you ask why I wont fuss
within chaos has been found contentment
purging this poison is a must

Queen Poetess B Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
Posted by Poet B. Lee at 7:45 PM
Labels: mixedthougtoetry, series, untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Poet B. Lee
Poet, song writer, and voice over talent. Native of the Washington DC area. Living my life, walking my walk, and doing what I do best. Follow me @PoetBLee on Twitter.
View my complete profile

Open Mic 2

Open Mic 2

Open Mic 1

Open Mic 1

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ►  2011 (21)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (22)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (87)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ▼  August (21)
      • Pieces
      • Conclusion of mixedthoughtoetry Series
      • Lunch
      • Electronic Device
      • Clear Blue Sky
      • Breakfast in Bed
      • Spoiled
      • Marco-Polo
      • A Love Deferred
      • Youngins'
      • Know Me
      • Bitchiness
      • Untitled 2
      • Untitled
      • Introduction to mixedthoughtoetry Series
      • Slipping
      • Stagnant
      • Mornin' Coffee
      • ...of the Fittest
      • STATICLUTTER
      • The Gray Area
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (3)
Brandy "Poetryee Queen" Facey Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reservied. Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.