Monday, August 31, 2009

Conclusion of mixedthoughtoetry Series

...
So, it is here that my mixedthoughtoetry series concludes as did my train ride to my place of employment, and I must say that I am proud of this work.

I hope that you enjoyed the mini-series of my thoughts, and I must say it was rather invigorating to just let my mind guide my writing that day. Its amazing at how fast our minds work, and how slow we convey our thoughts. Within my mind, a new idea is often trumped by a second idea before the first one was completed, and it can make me appear to be a stuttering mess when in conversation, or walk in circles trying to prepare to leave my house-- but I love it. Words make me feel so terribly alive. Always, I have so much to say... so many things going on inside my head at once that I need a moment to breathe between them. But that is why I write. That is why I have created Are You Listenin', and I must say that it brings me pleasure to know that someone is.

Someone like you.

Thanks for following me.


Queen Poetess B Copyright © 2009

No comments: