Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Introduction to mixedthoughtoetry Series

8/25/09

So, when I got on the train today I realized that I had finished the book I had been reading called
the effects of light, by Miranda Beverly-Whittmore yesterday, and had brought along nothing new to read on my commute. But I always keep this little notebook on me. I never write in it, though because its used for random things like grocery lists and other randomness. It's like a pocket sized black and white notebook (you know-- the ones we had to use from kindergarten through like, third grade?) and I decided I'd just jot down a few thoughts. Lines are always coming to me, and most of the time I let them get away. But not today. Before I knew it, from the first train station to the last, I had written 13 mini poems. Pages small as sh*t, lol.

***

Please enjoy the following mini-series of my thoughts. Its really only (roughly) an hour of my thoughts-- filtered. I like to call it... mixedthoughtoetry...


Queen Poetess B Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments: