Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Power

empowered

the core of your foundation

slick from the tightness of penetration

... such jubilation....

but--

I sit here teary eyed at the thought,

the need

to hear how much you are weak

for me

the waver in your voice

the tiny high tremble in a moan not successfully stifled

I get high on your ecstasy

fight more, lose louder

bitten lips draw blood to the surface begging

to be released

oh how I love to teeter on the edge

I love the rush of danger pleasure resistance and wanting to surrender

a whisper

the way your hairs in all those places... graze my skin

the mutter of how close you are to reaching

stretching out to stretch it out until you can't hold out

beginning a journey of a soul shattering decent back

down

to

.... mmmmmmmmm.


Queen Poetess B Copyright ©2009

No comments: