Wednesday, September 23, 2009

In Memory of My Mother


moving in any direction now seems impossible to do--I hate how the feeling of losing you is too new


today you would have seen sixty-one
but His plan had already been laid
so I smile to hide the tears that will run
for you're one of the new Angels He's made

I will try to persuade my heart to be joyous
I may will myself to put on a guard
Sometimes bitter, but some times sweet
you told me that my journey too often would be hard

I've never been the most patient
but I remember your smile when you thought of how far I'd come
of all the blessings I received in my life
by far, you were the greatest one.


I'll always love you, and I'll miss you Forever.

Queen Poetess B Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments: