Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Success

I succeed because Iammee...

sometimes the more I do the less
I succeed
or so it seems
nevertheless I still embody the fundamental elements of being a Queen
no circumstance or happenance can remove these genes
but it still is sometimes hard to be the epitome of supreme
so I fall; yes, it often seems that it is only I
needing to give in a little from time to time
but still preserved is my state of mind
perseverance is the clearest road as I stand before the fork
deciding which way
even though I may from time to time ask, Which way?
but I stay, remain and stand strong
the fall is momentary so maybe I wont give in to it all
at all...
I know that it begins with the appearance of calamity
but this is because the one standing against me cyant stan me
several tests but I still stand above the rest
I need no one to confirm that I am the Best
there's nothing that anyone can do to stand in the way of my Success
look me in the face and tell me I won't make it
but you turn your back to me because my divinity has been predicated
shield your eyes because my bright shine cannot be faded
many will love it, but many more will hate it
tired of hearing a predetermined forecast of failure-- so please save it
my dearest acquaintances once close in care have now abated
resource of comrades dwindled from the top floor down to the basement
no one to share in this despair;
but that is quite fine because we all heard that LIFE ISNT FAIR statement
so I will split the hairs but make sure I make the profit
problematic concerns plague me daily and nightly
but sustained enough to be able to solve it
so the brow furrowing contemplation-- I've come up off it
I hold Success and acknowledge I am Blessed despite the rest
I succeed cuz iammee and the dissenting voice is not free to be heard
for its message has not been blessed
please misconstrue my tone for pure arr-o-gance
speaking this way with reason, my season never ends
always more and not the less
because I AM-- despite him -- the story of Success...


(TURN THE PAGE! lol)

Queen Poetess B Copyright © 2009

No comments: