in my REM
dreaming of we stem to stem
limb to limb
where I stop you begin
where we
left off
as I toss and turn
I yearn to forget
then re-learn
every curve of the beauty
that you were
for now you Are
in my sleep
in my REM
dreaming of we stem to stem
limb to limb
where you stop I begin
Here, where we left off
you put me on
my body is your Glove
and I long to be worn
we make something much more than Love
relayed in forehead kisses and hugs
which is cause enough for me to stir...
in my sleep
in my REM
dreaming of we stem to stem
limb to limb
where I stop you begin
where we
left off
Lifting me higher
and not just my spirits
you lift my body with ease
titillate my soul whilst my desires flow
warm and in excess
stifled moaning into a mouthful of breast
scratching back, grasping chest
thrust thrust thrusting, making me forget
that you aint shit
but you are everything wonderful
Here
thrust thrust thrusting, making me forget
that you aint shit
but you are everything wonderful
Here
in my sleep
in my REM
dreaming of we stem to stem
limb to limb
where you stop I begin
where we
really begun and end
and such a thing has me wonderin'
how I can rescind
how I can rescind
this invitation
I once gave you
Inside?
Brandy "Poetryee Queen" Facey Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment