Friday, September 17, 2010

Vagina Code (V-Code)

I woke up ready and consenting

But my bed was empty

You had me dreaming and creamin'

Possessed with visions of your semen swimming in me

You got my pulse throbbing in through swollen lips between crossed legs

Wanting to hear you sound out my name cuz my brain

Is now in your head

I'm sending kegal-coded messages

From thighs squeezed tight just for you

Show me the wet spot u got from the passion lash from the thought of the way we smash

Now I'm streaming- upgrading from a drop or two

I'll keep my hedges clipped for you to handle it

Give the flower bud a kiss when u come to my landing strip

Queen comes hard if u know how to manage it

Can't cold chicken sandwich it

Get a grip- n let go

I'm not steam I'm pressure ready to blow

But you gotta know my V- Code

Mixed with a lil' G-Code

The kind of passionate and attentive love that will bang an O-G from me outta respect for Queen's Skeet Code

Take you to the V-Point but won't let you let go

Until the code of this Vagina is tattooed upon your every moment

Is your stalker in your dreams turning your sheets to cream

Is the front page headline of your daily Tribune and the pulse sustaining your system- immune

Till its rules supersede what you thought you knew, and become the founding principles of Coochie Wisdom

There is no stand in or surrogate that will cause you to negate the inspiration for your thoughts of penetration all of which is worth a Dick -Standing Ovation

Memorize her symbols and let it become the language of your soul

n never forget who taught you the rules of the Vagina Code....



Brandy "PoetryeeQueen" Facey Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved.

No comments: