Friday, September 17, 2010

They Will Not Forget

It's time to get this class back in order. Have a seat, chile...

The Queen's off Hiatus, only gone for a few
So stop squirming little boy- I see I gotta keep my eye on you
I see the children have gotten fidgety from their hour lunch break
But the Teacher's back in the room, so no more time to play
I'm here to wish all well, and grant my Well Wishers a wish
Busboys stop washin' plates and come enjoy your favorite dish
Big Momma had some things to tighten up, had the lay the law down for some bitches
But in my absence you been actin' up, and gettin' too big for your britches
I got mad page for days and throw aways better than your 'Best'
Better wear your vest cause there's no con-test
So give your Gorilla chest-beatin' a rest
Hoping the student ain't fool enough to believe that my absence could be sparked by the likes of You
Chile I took you from my rib, and showed you a thing or few more than a time or two
My arsenal is full, locked, ready and loaded
Baby my Flush got you flush, and you already folded
Thinking that your words are here to resurrect
I'm the Giver of Life, and my place in stone on my throne is already set
The appearance of the absence of my lyrical food left them hungry and cold
But now its time to stand up, man up and keep your passions bold
I know you see me in the mirror gazing back through your reflection
Grab your pen and notebook, sweetheart- Queen's Class is back in session...

Brandy "PoetryeeQueen" Facey Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

jiburgess said...

Damn I always feel like you're talking to me! lol