This image is called Shadow of a Man by BaddogLtd and I love the imagery with the poetry-- a wonderful combination to illustrate the ascension. Phantom Ascension
Subtle panting beginning slowly in sleep
My head rolls to the side as my eyes flit in this surreal existence
Sensing the pending arrival of this mental invasion
Enter my mind and siphon my will to bend to his
I inhale deeply to become one with his scent before the ascension
Breathe deep, feel deep, love deep, he speaks
My eyes open wide as the bellow of his call reaches my ears
My mind denies but my body will not follow suit
Come to me, my Queen, for I am your heart’s desire
The burn is eminent upon your skin, my kiss will put out your fire
My arms move in response, opening wide to receive all his energy
My thighs part to let loose the warmth that flows from within me
The arch is a slow force—a deep uprising of my back refusing to be flat upon the sheets
Royally erect nipples point heavenward while the desire creates its own darkness around me
His phantom breath a warm and inviting tease as he traces his name upon my skin with his lips
Mine part, as does my will… promise you won’t forget how I make you feel
Hips grind in harsh retaliation
Lips crush away the pain and frustration
Panting increasing as does the flow of hot excitement reflected in my flex
Passionate moaning represented by my voice, I deny this is my cry as of yet
Bucking wildly as I rise to crescendo
Into my ascension
Queen Poetess B © Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.
2 comments:
all i have to say...get it!
I have to take a cold shower after reading that one! lol I love your imagery though.
Post a Comment