Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Doin’ Fine

Freestyle Love Child 10/6

"...either love me, or leave me alone..."

You can love me fa me
or leave me alone on my throne
Either way I’m still on--without you…
Once raised you up-- but now I doubt you
Tryna keep your face a blank slate
Too false to deal with the shit you shoved on ya plate
Want to throw it out there—while throwing it away
Guess there's no reason for you to have to save face
Ain’t like there was any room for me-- had to elbow my way
Just to take up a lil space—
But I was unaware this was a race
Got my second wind just to come in last place
Just like I came, I am gone without a trace
And I can make myself cum just to keep my aura straight
Won’t leave a note or make a video tape
but you'll remember me eternally, like the epicenter of your faith
A short while evolved into forever,
but couldn’t keep the promise
so Always turned to Never
However--
You’ll have to imagine my life in your dreams--
thought you kept the record clean
but we kept seeing different things
Maybe I’ll forget you and never think twice
And it may be that you’ll think of me the rest of your life
Always open to be judged
say fuck em all—just because—
They tryna handle this rare Queen without protective gloves
Mind hot like fire, heart cold as stone
Molten lava running between the Mound-tains you’d call home
Can take the journey with a friend,
or enjoy a silent ride
Either way—I’m lovin’ me—
and I’ll be doin' just fine…

Queen Poetess B © Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments: