Friday, May 13, 2011

Mind Traffic

Drop
Beep
Drop
Beep
My life is poetry
As I stand upon the street
Under grey skies

The rain
Drops
The cars
Beep
Drowning out
Discomfort
That creeps
To the

Drop
Beep
Drop
Beep

While cumulonimbus clouds
Congregate to
Secrete
Mundane thwarts
To carefully wielded blows
While
Secretive actions
Create a faction
Of dissatisfaction
On a mission
Trailed behind
Lies by omission

Not blind-ed by
Diversions' Division
Escape to become
immersed in
The

Rain Drops
And the car Beeps
They Drop
They Beep

Mundane thwarts
To carefully wielded blows
Action betrayed thoughts
Returning
Smiles in meager amounts
Drown
Down
Into the

Rain drops
and car beeps
The grey sky for me weeps
For lest we speak
To defeat
Unrest
Put to the test
Only to lay to rest
The contest

Instead
I'm met with

Mundane thwarts
To carefully wielded blows
While
Secretive actions
Create a faction
Of dissatisfaction
On a mission
Trailing behind
Lies by omission

Drop
Beep
Drop
Beep

My life is poetry
As I stand upon the street
Under grey skies

The rain
Drops
My heart beats
Between the
Rain drops
And
Car beeps

Desperation for the correct
Conversation
To be had
But can't be
No matter how
carefully thought
The wielded blow

It shall
Meet again with
In the battlefield
Shielding itself by

Mundane thwarts
To carefully wielded blows
While
Secretive actions
Create a faction
Of dissatisfaction
On a mission
Trailing behind
Lies by omission

My life is poetry
Falling in every
Drop
Echoed in every
Beep
Under grey skies
As I stand upon the street

While I wish
My sky
Would just
Stop falling...

Brandy "Poetryee Queen" Facey  Copyright © 2011   All Rights Reserved.

No comments: