Good Day Good People!
Recently I was shown by a friend just what that term means in relation to me. I am an open, and honest person, and sometimes I am left wondering if it is to my chagrin. It’s important to have good folks and supportive folks in your corner, and I do my best to put these types of people around me, and that energy is based upon our interactions. Needless to say, it’s annoying when someone that indicates they consider you friend, and vice versa, but all actions display everything but. With that said, today is a New Day, and thus the beginning of the ‘Fall Back’.
What kind of energy do I exude? Is there something offensive in my energy?
The answer: No. I am a unique woman, and the fact of the matter is, everyone cannot exist in the opulent space and energy that I provide. I take pride in owning my confidence, grace, how I feel, who I am, and how I connect with people. The mere fact that I have so many blessings and a fierce talent (yet to be recognized on a grander scale) is testimony to the gifts I have been given.
Through my journey in attempting to establish myself as a Poet, I have made attempts that have been unable to bear fruit. I would love to have artist/poet friends to run ideas across, talk to, and be inspired by, but I try not to let my frustrations hamper my intentions or my progress on this road, and am glad to say that I have come this far.
So, beginning today, I will no longer hold on to people who have already let me go. To share my existence is a gift, and not everybody is worthy. Don’t crowd my crown. I got shit to do.
--Poet B. Lee
No comments:
Post a Comment