running, while hoping
draging, and waiting
merely existing, then sitting
I am undone.
Optimistic sunlight
Pessimistic night silence
I question my purpose
because...
I am a scattered thought
Only really living in scattered and sporadic moments
thriving through a fifteen minute window
a window in the afternoon
when the rays hit me right
For I am not scattered then--
in those moments...
I just Am.
Queen Poetess B © Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved.
draging, and waiting
merely existing, then sitting
I am undone.
Optimistic sunlight
Pessimistic night silence
I question my purpose
because...
I am a scattered thought
Only really living in scattered and sporadic moments
thriving through a fifteen minute window
a window in the afternoon
when the rays hit me right
For I am not scattered then--
in those moments...
I just Am.
Queen Poetess B © Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment