This HERE.....
is past due like the rent paid on the thirteenth
But late is better than never-
Cuz I got this here forever
And I-
Flow like rain during any kind-a weather
I keep this here close to my heart
And when the block comes, I dont know where to start
So
I'll just let the words flow from my heart
But you aint feelin me-- You aint hearin' Queen
So allow me to bring you back to the forefront with my sil-lil-o-qy
Remind you of all the things that should have you fearin' me
This Army of One, brighter than that star in the heavens He created we call Sun
Under its light, the two of us can unite as one
And make ours under His...
But until then-
I'll lay with words.... spoken
While promises made to myself remain unbroken
And my gift is as natural as the slender ducts of my abdomen called fallopian
I am *Woman*
The prototype made perfect and pure
Whose prose is as tight as my kegels allow my femininity to be
Wrath your mental erection will not endure
Thought you knew a good Queen with tight-squeeze
Will cause your surrender on your knees (at my feet)
And dream dreams about your seeds
Taking root in this royal vessel
I am Mother Earth
And I AM this Gyft
And so I present myself unto thee
For I AM "Queen Poetree"
And when I seem silent...
When you think there is nothing but your heart beat
Nothing but the breeze
I am the Life that flows through you
I am the wind rustling the trees leaves
I am the beautiful fragrance left in the air you may interpret as another
I am the overwhelming sensation made between two lovers under duvet covers
I am the softness of lips
and the sensation made by the flick of a passionate tongue
I am that empty space you try to fill with another one
So when you think- you hear nothing
When you think you’re all alone
I am every word-every adlib of your favorite song
Every stroke every morning when you brush your hair
I am your deep breath- because, baby, I AM your air
I am everything pleasurable—
Every pleasure experienced since Our Creation-
And it all stems from the balance of my concentration during this poetic intrapersonal conversation
I am everything Virtuous
I am the eye of the storm
I am your hope, your future
I am the pages of your favorite novel whose cover is worn
I am air, I am sky
I am the clouds, and the Sun’s heat
But most importantly, to my core
I am Just a Poetryee Queen, named B.…
Brandy "PoetryeeQueen" Facey Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved
is past due like the rent paid on the thirteenth
But late is better than never-
Cuz I got this here forever
And I-
Flow like rain during any kind-a weather
I keep this here close to my heart
And when the block comes, I dont know where to start
So
I'll just let the words flow from my heart
But you aint feelin me-- You aint hearin' Queen
So allow me to bring you back to the forefront with my sil-lil-o-qy
Remind you of all the things that should have you fearin' me
This Army of One, brighter than that star in the heavens He created we call Sun
Under its light, the two of us can unite as one
And make ours under His...
But until then-
I'll lay with words.... spoken
While promises made to myself remain unbroken
And my gift is as natural as the slender ducts of my abdomen called fallopian
I am *Woman*
The prototype made perfect and pure
Whose prose is as tight as my kegels allow my femininity to be
Wrath your mental erection will not endure
Thought you knew a good Queen with tight-squeeze
Will cause your surrender on your knees (at my feet)
And dream dreams about your seeds
Taking root in this royal vessel
I am Mother Earth
And I AM this Gyft
And so I present myself unto thee
For I AM "Queen Poetree"
And when I seem silent...
When you think there is nothing but your heart beat
Nothing but the breeze
I am the Life that flows through you
I am the wind rustling the trees leaves
I am the beautiful fragrance left in the air you may interpret as another
I am the overwhelming sensation made between two lovers under duvet covers
I am the softness of lips
and the sensation made by the flick of a passionate tongue
I am that empty space you try to fill with another one
So when you think- you hear nothing
When you think you’re all alone
I am every word-every adlib of your favorite song
Every stroke every morning when you brush your hair
I am your deep breath- because, baby, I AM your air
I am everything pleasurable—
Every pleasure experienced since Our Creation-
And it all stems from the balance of my concentration during this poetic intrapersonal conversation
I am everything Virtuous
I am the eye of the storm
I am your hope, your future
I am the pages of your favorite novel whose cover is worn
I am air, I am sky
I am the clouds, and the Sun’s heat
But most importantly, to my core
I am Just a Poetryee Queen, named B.…
Brandy "PoetryeeQueen" Facey Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved

No comments:
Post a Comment