Friday, December 4, 2009

Verse-a-Verse

Inspired by a battle with my girl Fusion. Thanks for the motivation :)

you know Im all heart, all life and all words, funny that you finally decided to step in on this verse/ hope that you ready to have your heart delivered to my feet/ I take whats mine-- dont deny that I am Queen-- one and only/ you think my ego's big, all because they take nothin from me-- im winning, got the crowd on their feet/ everybody in the crowd is swaying to the beat of whats Royal... which I own/ Im sitting perched on my throne as no one contests me-- so I suggest thee bow down...


Fusion or confusion, I know its your ego Im bruising, and after your mind stops cruising you can stop back at the Queen's court/ move to swift action cuz there is no time to abort/ dont send your messenger, because he will fail to report the magnificence of this prose...

yea, you know how my story goes.. they not really interested in my highs, just my lows.../ wont go there, cuz he already knows/ cant take from me this honor he has bestowed upon my highness/ promise these lands ever wet never knowing dryness /as these waters run and flow free/ run not from me but-- for fun-- succomb to me/ go on and pay my fee/ leave you light headed (dont forget it) and when my words echo dont forget who said it..me: I bet it-- would metastisize in you eyes if you let it/ go on and follow the band, cuz I lead it/ leave a whole in your chest-- call a medic/ my lyricism is ill-- you wont forget it



All that shit you saying is the same/ you better get your word game right when you come up off the brain to challeng my Birthright/ make it hard for you to sleep at night/ never ever could you compare my royalness with that with which is as fragile as glass/ dont let your big words write checks your skills cant cash-- your plane will crash/ then, baby burn/ I can see that you can stand from the Queen-- a afew lessons to be learned/ keep oon trying, you said it wont take long/ but of all that you say// no one can ever challenge my throne
its on
...
volumes you speak
but you fill in the emptyness--
you got my wrath going-- and its cooming in relentless
I hear you laughing/ I hope you know that Im real/ all my words are seen, but I know its in your heart --dem you can feel
want me to be your victim? well the hunter is the hunted/ you asked for this battle, and I hope its what you wanted-- no running-- Im coming for everything you got/ my words might be cold, but my mind is hot
Ok, I put the prose on hold/ got the game in my hand-- so now its your go...




Queen Poetess B © 2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments: